Parental Engagement Evenings: 6pm-7pm
Year 8 – Wednesday 5th October; Year 10 – Wednesday 12th October; Year 9 – Thursday 20th October
We are delighted with the GCSE results our pupils collected – they have exceeded our expectations! We would like to congratulate all pupils & thank everyone who has contributed to their success – it was a real team effort across three challenging years.
Huge congratulations to our Year 12 and 13 students for their fantastic grades at A Level, AS Level and BTEC…click to read more
News & Events View Archive
We are very proud of the achievements of Year 11
- The return of exams after two years of CAGs
- 88% achieved a grade 4 in both English and maths
- 69% achieved a grade 5 in both English and maths
- 31% with 5 or more grades 9-5
In 2019 our Progress 8 score was +0.84 which led to a number of awards:
- THREE SSAT Award 2019 for exceptional attainment, progress & sixth form
- Mayor’s Schools for Success from 2019 results
- Educational Training Award for ‘Best Mainstream Secondary Girls School – London
Each term we raise money for charity via attendance! For every pupil each week who has 100% attendance, we will donate money to Charity. Our aim is to reach £300.00 by the end of each term – watch the thermometer rise!