We are delighted to be sharing information regarding this year’s FAB activities. A lot of hard work has gone into planning a range of trips that offer varied opportunities for all students.
They will encounter events and activities that will challenge, stimulate and educate them. Students will develop skills such as problem solving and team work in an informal setting, as well as having a great deal of fun! All students in Years 7, 8, 9 & 10 will be involved in a range of activities.
What do I need to do now?
- Read through the online activities booklet with your daughter and rank the activities from 1 to 5.
- Fill in the online preferences form. The link to this is in the FAB Google Classroom.
- Bring in the attached consent form, fully completed and signed by FRIDAY 4th FEBRUARY. Without it, your child cannot be allocated and place on an activity. Please hand this form in to your form tutor.
- Have your sign up details for PARENTPAY to hand, ready for the payment stage to secure your trip.
- In the interest of reducing paper we have printed a limited set of booklets this year. The FAB booklet can be found below, along with additional copies of the sign up letter.
- If you have any questions regarding any of the activities outlined in the programme, please feel free to contact Miss Lewis or Ms Johnson at school.
Key FAB Week information
FAB Trip Information Booklet: https://www.flipsnack.com/swakeleys/fab-week-booklet-2022-v3.html
FAB Google Classroom link: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDQ5MTg2Nzk2ODIz?cjc=u3jefez
Other pages in this section: